Name:- apex english book pdf download
Author:- md Walimullah Choudhury
Learn English -Win the World
Parts of Speech
The different kinds of words are called Parts of Speech. J.C. Nestield Words are divided into different kinds or classes, called Parts of Speech, according to their use that is according to the work they do in the sentence……… Wren & Martin. Reminder!
The Parts of Speech are eight in number: There are —-parts of speech. পিএসসি নন ক্যাডার পিটিআই শিক্ষক-২০১৯, পরিবেশ অধিদপ্তর-২০১৮ সমাজসেবা অপি. (অফিস সহায়ক)-২০১৭
(a) four (b) five (e) six (d) eight Ans/ Noun the name of a person a place, a thing or activity or quality Pencau brother wock Interjection.short exclamation begaohwow!
What is the adjective of the word heart” বাংলা পরিসংখ্যান ব্যুরো জুনিয়র পরিসংখ্যান সহকারী-০৩.০১.২০২০ ১২ তম বিসিএসমাজসেবা অধিদফতরের ফিল্ড সুপারভাইগার-২০১৭ (a) Heartful (b) Hearten (c) Heartening (d) Heart
What part of speech is ‘Beautyদুদক উপসহকারী পরিচালক ০৭.০২ ২০২০ (a) pronoun (b) noun (e) adjective (d) verb Ans: APEX
Learn English–Win the World MEDICAL & DENTAL EXAM QUESTIONS Ans.e Medical College Admission Test: (2019-20)
1. Which one of the following is past participle form of ‘swim”?.a) swum b) sweem c) swam d) swom Ans.a Present form Past form Past Participle Swim Swam Swum
2. Which one of the following sentences is correct?
a) If I won the lottery, I shall buy a big house. b) f I won the lottery, I will buy a big house. c) If I win the lottery, I shall buy a big house. d) II won the lottery, I bought a big house. Reminder: If+ Present + Future 3. Synonym of ‘Ability’ are all of the following except: a) Talent b) Avail c) Skill d) Competency
Ans. 4. In which of the following sentences but’ is used as preposition? a) There is no one but likes him b) We tried hard but did not succeed. c) It is but right to admit our faults. d) None but the brave deserves the fair. Ans. 5. For present continuous tense, which of the following is correct?
a) Don’t make so much noise, I was trying to work. b) Don’t make so much noise, I tried to work. c) Don’t make so much noise, I had tried to work. d) Don’t make so much noise, I am trying to work. Ans.d
6. Which one of the following is an example of Present Perfect Continuous Tense? a) It had been raining_b) It was raining c) It has been raining d) It rained Ans.c Basic Structure of Present Perfect Contenuous Tense Subject + have been/has been + verb ing + other
7. Which one is the correct word to fill up the gap in this sentence: Safrin has lost her cellphone again. This is the second time this a) happenes b) has happened c) is happening d) happened Ans.b 8. The word ‘right’ has been used as a verb which of the following sentences? a) It is a matter of right b) Serve him right.
c) It is such a fault that it will right itself. d) He is the right man for the job. Ans.c 9. Which one of the following sentences is in passive form? a) They are building a new road in the city. b) The room has been cleaned. c) Somebody has cleaned the room. d) Somebody is using the computer now. Ans.b 10. Antonym of ‘Refractory’ (ar) is:
a) Cussed(19) b) Intractable (W140) c) Stubborn cort) d) Obedient(lo) Ans.d 11. She said, “I taught in many schools”- what is the indirect speech of the sentence? a) She said she had taught in many schools b) She said that she had taught in many schools.
c) She said that she taught in many schools. d) She said she had education in many schools.
Learn English –Win the World
12. I am accustomed – such a life. Fill in the with appropriate preposition given below Reminder: accustomed to/ relate to/ approach to 13. Choose the correct word to fill up the gap in the following sentence: Alam – in Dhaka for ten years. Now he lives in Rangpur.
a) has been living b) lived c) has lived d) is living Ans.c 14. Which one of the following is not a noun? a) Loneliness b) Childhood c) Purity d) Fairly Ans.d Reminder: Adjective + ly- Adverb e.g. Fair+ly=Fairly 15. For present perfect tense, which one of the following is correct?
a) Ashraf had gone to Faridpur b) Ashraf has been to Faridpur c) Ashraf has gone to Faridpur d) Ashraf went to Faridpur Basic Structure of Present Perfect Tense Subject + have /has + v.p.p. + object Medical College Admission Test: (2018-19).
1. Poll took place peacefully the country. (a) into (b) across (d) besides 2. fi cerura farts Romu pow” Which one is the correct English translation? (a) I am much obliged to you. (b) I am very much grateful to you. (c) I am very grateful to you. (d) I am most obliged to you.
3. “একজন নতুন শিক্ষার্থীকে ডাক্তার হবার জন্য পাঁচ বন্ধ কঠোর পরিশ্রম করতে হয়।” Which one is the correct English translation?
(a) An entrant will have been working hard for five years to make him a physician. (b) An entrant will be working hard for five years to be a physician. (c) An entrant will have to require to work hard for five years to become a physician.
(d) An entrant will have been working hard for five years to make him a physician Ans: 4. Which one is the correct form of sentence? (a) Mathematics is a subject of study in any school. (b) Mathematics are subject of study in any school.
(c) Mathematics are hard in the school level. (d) Mathematics are road to higher education. Ans: 5. The antonym of “well mannered” is?. (a) Courteous (b) Sassy (e) Decorous (d) Chivalteous Ans: 6. Choose the correct sentence from below(a) Man poses but God disposes (b) Man propose but God dispose
আরো পড়ুনঃ- বাংলা বানানের নিয়ম pdf download